Followers

Saturday 19 November 2016

Sent with love in Silver

Morning Everyone,
Hooray it's the weekend, although that means that it's another week closer to Christmas which is very scary.

I have an elderly friend at work who occasionally asks me to make her a special card. The most recent one was for a Silver Wedding Anniversary.
Definitely not the easiest of cards to photograph, so I apologise for the poor quality of the pictures.

I used a rather ornate die in the corner of the background.

Unfortunately it didn't cut out very well so I decided to use that as a feature rather than throw it away. I'm actually rather pleased with the effect.
I found this fabulous Sue Wilson 'LOVE' die at Ally Pally which is just perfect for my card.
I cut it out of both white and silver card stock and pieced them together. Off course it means that I have another panel ready in my stash for another occasion.
I die cut flowers and foliage from assorted pieces of silver card stock. This is always a great way to use up all those left over bits and pieces of card.
The sentiment is from an old Woodware stamp set that I find very useful.
Better get on with to my Christmas list writing, maybe some day soon I might even get to cross something off. We are making Christmas cards in class today, so you never know lol.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Kim. Love the colours and the design. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx