Followers

Thursday 24 November 2016

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards for Woodware

Morning Everyone,
We are bringing you ideas for Quick Christmas Cards over at WoodwareWitterings this week in case you are starting to panic..
I played with a lovely old Woodware stamp set FRCL047 Mr Frosty and a new Stampendous one CRY032 International Snow.
I don't like making the same card twice so I made several different cards for you from the same set.

Instead of fussy cutting the snowman out as in the first card, I created a mask and stamped over him so that he looks as if he is standing in front of the sentiment panel.
Like all of the dark cards I used thin bleach to take the colour out of the image before painting back in with watercolour Pearlex and Sparkle pens.

These two are probably the nearest I get to making the same card.

Once again I fussy the snowman panel and added him over the sentiment using silicon.

My final card took a little more time because of the border, although the central panel has been created in the same way as the rest of the cards.
I hope you can find a few ideas here to help you with those last minute Christmas cards.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx