Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Christmas Jumpers

Evening Everyone,
I have been having a wonderful time during my week off work, making Christmas cards.
I'm on a bit of a mission to use up all those bits and pieces that I seem to have accumulated over the years. I have had a bit of a sort out, narrowing down those bits that I really will get around to using.
I have put the other bits to one side for Davina to use with her ladies at the Cancer Centre. I'm sure they will get some use out of them, and if not they can go in her recycling box just as easily as in mine. One man's trash is another mans treasure after all lol.
One of the treasures that I found were some pieces of card that had been embossed to look like knitting.
Of course the perfect stamp set to go with that is JGS321 Christmas Knits.
I stamped and embossed the jumpers onto kraft card and added a bit of sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen.
The background stamp CRY033 Santa Words has been stamped and embossed using Versamark ink and Snowflake Embossing Tinsel which is lovely and sparkly.
Now what shall I sort out tomorrow, although I suppose really I should start writing all the Christmas cards that I have made or they will be late again like every other year. :O)
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx